Acceptance into My Dream Graduate Program!

 Hello all! I come with exciting news on this fantastic Friday!

I just got accepted into my dream graduate program at Marquette University in Pleasant Prairie, WI! 🙌This was beyond exciting news for me and my family, so I thought I would share it all with you too! :)

Looking forward, this makes me so excited and gives me something to look forward to as the end of summer approaches, I know I am still waiting to hear back from some other graduate programs regarding their Admission decisions, but Marquette was one of the top programs I applied to, and I wasn't expecting to hear back from then so soon!

My mom is already doing our chant for making margaritas and I think instead of my family marking our calendars and waiting to celebrate during the nearest Tequila Tuesday, we might improvise a little and have ourselves a Tequila Friday (even though the alliteration isn't quite there). 

I honestly don't think I have ever received so many compliments as this opening paragraph has for me...hahaha :)



Comments

Popular Posts